Feint Forums
Feint Forums
Feint Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Feint Forums

This is a forum made for hanging out by a group of friends. If you're just looking for a place to waste time then this is the place to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS FIRST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnaidedWarrior
Admin
UnaidedWarrior

Character sheet
Name: Death
Race: Human

READ THIS FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS FIRST!   READ THIS FIRST! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Welcome to Feint forums. Before you begin allow me, your host, to explain to you some useful things about our site! The first thing you should do is set up your profile. Then you should check out all the READ THIS FIRST! posts in each forum and read the FAQ. Basically you can talk about anything you want here. Just post it in the forum you believe it belongs in! If you don't know which forum to put it in check the READ THIS FIRST! post in each forum if you haven't already. It'll give you a general idea of what each forum is for. If you're still not sure then just post it in Off Topic.

NOTE: Topics without new comments for more than 30 days old are automatically moved to Archives. If you feel a topic should be saved contact a moderator.

Following the traditional purpose of the READ THIS FIRST! topic; welcome to the help forum! Here you can post topics asking for help from me, the mods and other users. Of course, you can ask one of us personally via PM too but we figured having a forum for it would be useful as it means anyone can answer your question and people have a place to look and see if they're question has already been answered.

I am constantly trying to add new features to this site but I can't have all the fun now can I? If you have any suggestions, no matter how seemingly insignificant, please PM me or email me at monstrae@gmail.com. If you have any problems the solution is exactly the same. If you check out the FAQ section it'll tell you to contact the Board Administrator in a lot of situations. That's me so feel free to do so.

Also note that it's worth checking out any announcement or sticky posted in any forum. You can start with the others in this forum!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://feint.board-directory.net

READ THIS FIRST!
Page 1 of 1